Hawaiian Tuna Poke Cubes
Yellowfin Ahi Tuna Poke Cubes make an incredible first course at a holiday dinner party and can be served also as shots at a cocktail party. It is likely to be the quickest recipe you make and have the biggest impact on your party guests. Ahi Poke Recipe has only seven ingredients and can be made the morning of the party and set out right before it starts. If you like sushi or ceviche, you will LOVE poke!
Ahi Poke cubes can be seasoned and used in an infinite variety of preparations such as tuna towers, tuna tartare, tuna nachos, cocktails, ceviche, seafood salads, party platters.
When buying Ahi Poke cubes online, make Anderson Seafoods your first and last source.
Ingredients not included
Preparation: Defrost and Serve. Each bag contains 1 Lb of Yellowfin Ahi Poke.
- Sashimi grade Yellowfin Ahi Tuna cubes (1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 Tb. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tb. sesame seeds
Place the Ahi Tuna Poke Cubes in a bowl.
Add the shallots, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, and sesame seeds.
Gently toss. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
*For another variation, omit the chili sauce and add 1/2 tsp. wasabi paste and 1 tsp. honey.
Buying Fresh Seafood Online from Anderson Seafoods has never been so easy, or tasted so good!
How to properly defrost frozen seafood: We recommend that all frozen seafood be defrosted by placing product in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours depending upon the density. Never force thaw a product by running it under water (hot or cold as it can cook the product). Not only does this reduce the flavor, but it is also a health hazard.
Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Poke
Serves 2. Servces 6 as a small appetizer.
Items You Will Need:
- 4 ounces Anderson Seafoods’ Ahi Tuna Cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Directions to Make:
- Pre-heat a stovetop grill pan or outdoor BBQ grill.
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently.
- Serve on small appetizer spoons, or with tortilla chips to scoop, or lettuce cups to wrap around the tuna.