SMOKY GARLIC AND HERB FRUITS DE MER SKEWERS
Bring the Brazilian steakhouse right to your backyard with these smoky, savory, and oh-so-succulent Fruits de Mer kebabs. Our Fruits de Mer features Alaskan Halibut, Scottish Salmon, Wild Mexican Shrimp, and Dry Scallops, and are the perfect choice for creating unbelievable, date night worthy meals right on the grill. And, while they’ll certainly hold up to any marinade that you send their way, we prefer this garlicky Brazilian-inspired sauce, featuring bright herbs and the rich flavor of smoked paprika.
- Fruits de Mer
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oi
- ¼ cup dry white wine, such as a sauvignon blanc
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except for Fruits de Mer in a food processor and blend until smooth. Skewer Fruits de Mer to make kebabs, then place in a baking dish with sauce, cover and marinate for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat the grill. Once ready, grill Fruit de Mer skewers for about 10 minutes, turning as needed to get an even cook. Try not to turn too often, since seafood may stick to the grill if you do.
Serve your Fruits de Mer kebabs alongside your favorite Brazilian sides, such as rice, black beans, or collard greens.