Buying Maine Lobster Meat online: Know What to Look for
The maine lobster meat is one of the best meats on the market that a number of individuals love. This type of meat consists of the claw, arm and knuckle and lobster tail. This meat can be found all year round. The lobster meat can be seasoned. It can also be prepared in many ways such as bisques, sandwiches, rolls, pastas, seafood salads or lobster cocktails. Their succulent savor and flavor is above any other. Anderson seafoods is the most reliable medium to gain quality maine lobster meat for one’s money worth. They provide the lobster meat already cooked and frozen in order to preserve its freshness. Here are two recipes available for consumption of the maine lobster meat. Do follow directions carefully and enjoy to the fullest!
Anderson Seafood is the number one source of seafood in America. They serve many clients with the fresh and frozen seafood available on the market. Visit them online to get the maine lobster meat to create a perfect recipe for you and the family. it is only for $89.95. Make Anderson seafood the only provider for the maine lobster seafood. Tips on defrosting frozen seafood as stated by the staff at Anderson seafood:
How to properly defrost frozen seafood:
The staff recommend that all frozen seafood be defrosted by placing product in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours depending upon the density. Never force thaw a product by running it under water (hot or cold as it can cook the product). Not only does this reduce the flavor, but it is also a health hazard.
Maine Lobster Salad with Wild Arugula and Grilled Sourdough
Items You Will Need:
- 1 Pound Lobster Claw and Knuckle Meat
- 2 TBSP Shallots (Diced)
- ¼ Cup Celery (Diced)
- 2 TBSP Fresh Dill (Picked leaves)
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (Fresh Squeezed)
- ½ tsp Salt & Black Pepper Mix (3 parts Kosher Salt / 1 part Black Pepper)
- 2 Cups Wild/Rustic Arugula
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread (Thick Cut)
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil (for grilling the bread)
- 1 TBSP Lemon Oil
- ¼ tsp Flakey Sea Salt (Fleur du Sel)
- ½ tsp Chives (Chopped)
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
Directions to Make:
- Drain the Lobster Meat until all the liquid has dissipated.
- Combine the Lobster Meat in a Stainless Steel mixing bowl with the Shallots, Celery, Dill, Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice and Salt & Pepper Mix.
- Set this mixture aside in the refrigerator while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Lightly brush the Sourdough Bread with the Olive Oil and place on the Grill to lightly brown on both sides.
- Place the Arugula in a mixing bowl and drizzle with the Lemon Oil. Sprinkle with the Sea Salt and gently mix together.
Steps To Plating:
- Once the bread is browned, place it on a plate and top each piece with 1/4th the seasoned Arugula.
- Place the Sauteed Spinach in the middle of the plate.
- Divide the Lobster Salad among the 4 pieces of Grilled Bread.
- Top the Salad (Open-Faced Sandwich) with Lemon Zest and Chives.
Roasted Maine Lobster on a Garlic and White Bean Bruschetta
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 2 cups cannellini beans, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 slices country bread, halved, then sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 garlic clove, whole
- 3 Maine Lobsters, 1 and a 1/2 pounds each
- 6 quarts water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fennel seeds, toasted, crushed
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 oz. olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 ounce parsley, coarsely chopped
For the Bean Purée:
Place the olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and herbs in a medium sauté pan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add the beans, salt, and pepper to taste.
Cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the flavors meld. Place in a food processor and process until smooth. If the mixture seems dry, add a little water and extra virgin olive oil to achieve a creamy texture. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, grill the bread on both sides. Wipe one side of the bread with the whole garlic, and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
In a very large stock pot over high heat, bring the water to a boil and add the salt. Add the Maine Lobsters to the boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove the Maine Lobsters and drain them.
Remove the claws and pull the meat from the shell, cut through the head and tail lengthwise, and pull out the tail meat in two whole pieces. Slice into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Combine with olive oil, shallots, chopped garlic, pepper flakes, lemon zest, and crushed fennel seeds in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
To Roast the Maine Lobsters:
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. When ready to cook, heat a sauté pan in the hot oven. Add the Maine Lobster with some of the oil to the pan, toss, and place back in the oven to finish cooking, tossing periodically.
Remove from oven when the Maine Lobster is cooked, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the chopped parsley so it sizzles.
While the Maine Lobster is cooking, spoon the bean purée on the bread. As soon as the Maine Lobster comes out of the oven, top the warm white bean bruschetta with the Maine Lobster and drizzle with a few drops of the parsley oil.