Anderson Seafoods is proud to be your leading online fish market, making it easier than ever to buy fresh seafood online including delicious North Atlantic Lobster tails, fresh Scottish Salmon, flavorful Petrale Sole, or sweet Florida Stone Crab Claws. We are committed to sustainably source seafood and it is three to eight days fresher than what you’ll find at your local grocery store.
When you buy fresh seafood from Anderson, you know that you’re getting quality you can rely on. Scroll down to learn more about our practices and our commitment to better seafood, and get today’s freshest seafood products delivered right to your door quickly, securely, and ready for you to enjoy.
Items 1-30 of 41
- Fresh Idaho Rainbow Trout (Butterfly Cut)Buying Idaho Rainbow Trout online Idaho Rainbow Trout represents the larges. Read More
- Fresh Baquetta SeabassBuying Baquetta Seabass online With an amazingly mild, slightly sweet. Read More
- King Salmon (Chinook)King Chinook Salmon There are three main species n the New Zealand aqu. Read More
- Fresh CatfishBuying Fresh Catfish online Catfish has a neutral, mild, non oily fis. Read More
- Fresh TilapiaFresh Tilapia About Fresh Tilapia Mainly inhabit fresh water bodies such as;. Read More
- Fresh Steelhead TroutBuying Steelhead Trout online If you’re searching for a new place to purc. Read More
- Florida Stone Crab ClawsBuying Florida Stone Crab Claws Online *** Please be advised!!! Thi. Read More
- Chilean SeabassBuying Chilean Seabass online Chilean Sea, bass originally known as t. Read More
- Fresh HiramasaBuying Hiramasa Online One of the finest fish used in sashimi dishes . Read More
- Fresh Pacific White SeabassBuying Fresh Pacific White Seabass Online Pacific White Seabass Fish . Read More
- Fresh Atlantic Seasoned SalmonFresh Seasoned Atlantic Salmon Fresh Atlantic Seasoned Salmon, tastes. Read More
- Alaskan Black Cod (Sablefish)Alaskan Black Cod (Sablefish) Buy Sabelfish online! 1 order contains 2 x 8 . Read More
- Tai Snapper (Pink Sea Bream)Buying Tai Snapper (Pink Sea Bream) online Tai Snapper or more aptly . Read More
- Fresh Arctic CharArctic Char This is the close cousin to the much loved and most popula. Read More
- Ruby Red Rainbow TroutRuby Red Rainbow Trout Ruby Red Rainbow Trout, one of the steelhead trou. Read More
- Fresh Idaho Rainbow TroutBuying Idaho Rainbow Trout online Idaho Rainbow trout represents the . Read More
- Pacific RockfishPacific Red Snapper The Pacific red snapper is one of the most versati. Read More
- Mount Cook Alpine Saikou King SalmonMount Cook Alpine Saikou King Salmon Mount Cook Alpine King Salmon, de. Read More
- Troll Caught Wild King SalmonTroll Caught Wild King Salmon Caught individually, off the coastlines of. Read More
- Wild King SalmonWild King Salmon The wild king salmon or Chinooks, as they are common. Read More
- Fresh Striped Sea Bass (Shima Suzuki)Buying Striped Sea Bass Online Fresh Striped Sea bass, called Atlanti. Read More
- Fresh YellowtailFresh Yellowtail Fresh Yellowtail, also referred to as Amberjack, Hama. Read More
- Fresh Fijian Ono (Wahoo)Buying Ono (Wahoo) online Shop our delectable Wahoo fish for sale! Hi. Read More
- Fresh Alaskan HalibutAlso known as Northern Halibut, Alaskan Halibut is lean, mild, delicate and sw. Read More
- Fresh Atlantic SalmonFresh Atlantic Salmon Buying Atlantic Salmon online Red to pinki. Read More
- Fresh Scottish SalmonFarm raised in Scotland without any hormones, growth promoters or antibiotics. Read More
- Fijian OpahBuying Opah (Moonfish) online Fijian Opah is commonly known as Moonfi. Read More
- Crab Meat JumboCrab Meat Jumbo As the name suggests, crab meat is meat found inside a c. Read More
- Crab Meat Back FinCrab Meat Back Fin Crab meat refers to the flesh that is found inside a c. Read More
Items 1-30 of 41
Anderson Seafoods: The Best Place to Buy Fresh Seafood Online
As one of the largest providers of fresh seafood online, we've supplied businesses and consumers everywhere with tasty, sustainable food. If you've ever tasted and experienced delicious fresh fish at a restaurant, then you likely have Anderson Seafoods to thank. That rich, succulent, and delectable taste can only be a part of a true culinary art and masterpiece.
Anderson Seafoods provides a well-established online fish market, whose core services include importing, processing, portioning and distributing quality fresh, frozen, live and smoked seafood products to retail and food service customers across the country. We make it easy to buy fresh seafood online so that, no matter where you live, you always have access to the best fish and seafood from around the globe.
Big Enough to Do the Job, Small Enough to Care
Anderson Seafoods was established in 1979 in Orange, California by founder and owner, Dennis Anderson. Beginning as a small family venture, Anderson Seafoods has evolved into a leading authority in the seafood industry, and remains the number one seafood distributor in the country.
The company's first goal was to provide high quality, top grade, hand-selected seafood products daily to customers—and still continues to meet this goal each day through our retail partnerships and online fish market.
Anderson's seafood products are packaged and distributed to five-star restaurants and retailers throughout Southern California and Nevada. Through the years, Anderson Seafoods has evolved into a full service and high value operation, and plans on continuing their leadership for the next thirty years.
Evolving into eCommerce with UPS
For over thirty years, Anderson Seafoods has been delivering fresh fish to local markets and restaurants. Over time, and as the company grew, Anderson Seafoods began expanding and delivering to larger national markets through eCommerce. And the company can attribute a lot of this success to UPS. Owner and Founder, Dennis Anderson, claims, "UPS helped us build a new arm to our company. No question about it.
As Anderson Seafoods embraced eCommerce, the team knew they had to find a way to continue to deliver quality products and goods but at a quicker pace, and without sacrificing quality to customers. Before UPS came along, they had no method to tackle this challenge or to guarantee their products.
Then, Steven Tick, Account Executive at UPS heard of what Anderson Seafoods was trying to do. With Steven's background and expertise in eCommerce, he reached out to Anderson Seafoods with a lot of great ideas and solutions that changed the face of Anderson Seafoods and gave our customers the ability to buy fresh seafood online
One of the biggest challenges was to devise a refrigerated package that would stay cold for at least 48 hours until it reached the customer in quality shape. Steven and his team conducted a number of tests to ensure the quality and durability of the refrigerated package and its containments.
Diving into Customer Experience
By embracing and expanding its services and business to the world of eCommerce, a major concern and goal was to explore this new business venture without disrupting production or sacrificing quality. As a result, one of Anderson Seafood's goals was to make it easy for the customer to buy fresh seafood online. To help matters, and to further the process, Steven suggested the idea of a flat rate and free shipping, Saturday deliveries, and even overnight shipping.
When using Anderson Seafoods' online fish market to buy fresh seafood, users are able to place their orders and even see a time frame for expected delivery so they know when they can expect to receive their shipments.
Here are some other ways Anderson Seafoods' distribution methods are unique:
- Anderson Seafoods products are three to eight days fresher than what you will find at your typical grocery store.
- Anderson Seafoods ranks among the 2% of food companies that are USDC inspected.
- Customers no longer have to rely on grocery stores or even specialty stores to find prime seafood. Anderson Seafoods now delivers fresh, quality seafood products right to your door.
Anderson Seafoods' remarkable commitment to customers is also built on superb and unbeatable customer service. The team at Anderson Seafoods understands that customer service is an important piece to the customer experience, and is necessary in today’s eCommerce world. Therefore, when you call the customer service number at Anderson Seafoods to buy fresh seafood, you not only get a representative to speak to who actually cares, but you also get real answers.
Whether customers are buying fresh seafood online or from a catalog, Anderson Seafoods prides itself in being able to deliver high quality fish and seafood, and superior service to every doorstep and kitchen. This is just one reason why Anderson Seafoods is America’s most trusted seafood source.
Anderson Seafoods is Serious About Seafood Safety
Today, many consumers and customers are joining the organic and natural food health trend, and are taking seafood safety seriously. They want to know where seafood products were harvested or how long they have been sitting at the grocery store before making a purchase.
The team at Anderson Seafoods understands that preserving seafood products is important to not only deliver a quality product but to ensure those products meet health codes and standards. This is why part of Anderson Seafoods' guarantee is to deliver seafood products three to eight days fresher than seafood specialty stores and even grocery stores.
All facilities that are owned and operated by Anderson Seafoods are routinely inspected by Certified Laboratories, an FDA-approved food analytical company to inspect and ensure that the team is adhering to the best and safest seafood handling and preservation practices.
In addition to adhering to rigorous seafood safety guidelines, and voluntarily participating in and prescribing to programs established by the FDA and HAACP, Anderson Seafoods also operates under their own rigid programs and guidelines. By adhering to these best practices and guidelines, this is just part of the reason why Anderson Seafoods ranks among the 2% of food companies inspected by the USDC.
Anderson Seafoods Puts the "Heart" in Heart Healthy
Most diets recommend seafood products because they are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and are excellent sources of protein. These vital nutrients provide a number of great health benefits to the heart, brain, and a number of other organs and bodily functions.
Many individuals take fish oil vitamins or supplements in order to help keep their hearts healthy. Instead of relying on fish oil supplements, consumers can also find the same health benefits and vitamins in natural sources of fish oil, which can be found in salmon, tuna, herring, trout or halibut, just to name a few.
Not convinced? The American Heart Association recommends eating seafood at least two times per week. In fact, individuals who consume modest amounts of seafood have been known to reduce the risk of coronary death by 36 percent, and even the rate of death by 17 percent.
Additionally, if you are looking to purchase high quality fish and seafood products, or you are looking for fresh fish recipes to cook at home, Anderson Seafoods' recipes and entrées created by Chef Kelly Mullarney are now featured on the website.
Fresh versus Frozen Seafood
Part of the seafood-buying experience is about knowing what to look for and where. How do you know you're getting the freshest catch? How do you know where the products were raised or harvested? How long have the products been siting before purchase?
These are all great questions to ask a local grocer or seafood specialty store if you are looking to buy fresh seafood. If you buy directly from Anderson Seafoods, then you are getting products caught in their natural habits, with the freshest catching practices, and stored and maintained in state-of-the-art facilities located throughout the United States.
If you want to purchase frozen seafood, then Anderson Seafoods has that, too. Anderson Seafoods will ship frozen seafoods in tight, refrigerated containers directly to your door, and even overnight.
If you are looking for fresh and/or frozen fish and seafood, then look no further than Anderson Seafoods. Anderson Seafoods provides and distributes high quality and top notch products, including:
Albacore • Caviar • Crab • Fruits de Mer • Galley combo • Halibut • Lobster • Mahi-mahi • Ono • Opah • Salmon • Scallops • Seabass • Shrimp (including jumbo shrimp) • Swordfish • Trout • Tuna
Whether you are into fine dining or cooking at home, Anderson Seafoods is your number one trusted source for quality and delicious seafood like you've never experienced before.
America's Number One Trusted Seafood Source
Finally, many companies claim they are the best or provide the best seafood products, but there’s really only one trusted seafood source, and that's Anderson Seafoods. With over thirty years of experience in the fishing business and industry, Anderson Seafoods has evolved from beginning as a small family-owned business to a fully functional enterprise, delivering and distributing fresh and frozen seafood products all over the nation.
Anderson Seafood's state-of-the-art facilities, successful partnership with UPS, and their ability to master the world of eCommerce without sacrificing quality or losing customers has put the company above all others.
To learn more about Anderson Seafoods, shipping policies, specialty seafood products or to browse our online fish market, visit the Anderson Seafoods website or call customer service at 1-855-654-3474, and find out how Anderson Seafoods can enhance your seafood experience, and why thousands of customers can't be wrong.